The outer shell for this 'Down Waistcoat' has a soft, peached taffeta surface with a matte finish and is water-repellant. The garment is filled with an ethically sourced feather/down insulation and has a laboratory defined 'fill power' of 850 cui/lb. The fill power of a garment represents the 'loft' of the fill used and is loosely related to the insulating properties of the garment, which is measured from 300cui/lb - 900cui/lb. That's tech speak for: this garment is very light and very warm!
• Product Code: HMO59C.
• Water-repellant outer shell.
• Ethically sourced duck feather/down insulation with a fill power of 850cui/lb.
• Six press-stud front.
• Single press-stud close chest pocket.
• Two large patch hand pockets.
• One inner pocket.
• Sports-style elasticated collar.
• Side vent insert.
• Pyrenex & Universal Works co-branding patches to back.
• Fabric Content: 95% Polyester, 5% Polyurethane Outer, 100% Polyamide Lining, 90% Duck Down/10% Duck Feather Filling.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.
The mannequin stands at 6'2" and has a 38" chest. It wears a size Medium.