Hey Berliners! We are now offering same-day deliveries for confirmed orders before 16:00. Choose Trüffelschwein Express at checkout!
The outer shell for this 'Down Jacket' has a soft, peached taffeta surface with a matte finish and is water-repellant. The garment is filled with an ethically sourced feather/down insulation and has a laboratory defined 'fill power' of 850 cui/lb. The fill power of a garment represents the 'loft' of the fill used and is loosely related to the insulating properties of the garment, which is measured from 300cui/lb - 900cui/lb. That's tech speak for: this garment is very light and very warm!
• Product Code: HMO57C.
• Water-repellant outer shell.
• Ethically sourced duck feather/down insulation with a fill power of 850cui/lb.
• Two-way zip front with press-stud front placket and storm guard.
• Single press-stud close chest pocket.
• Two large press-stud patch hand pockets.
• Two concealed side-entry hand-warmer pockets with velour coating.
• Concealed storm cuffs.
• Three inner pockets; one with zip closure.
• Drawcord-adjustable hood with a high collar.
• Drawcord adjustable waist.
• Pyrenex & Universal Works co-branding patches to arm.
• Fabric Content: 95% Polyester, 5% Polyurethane Outer, 100% Polyamide Lining, 90% Duck Down 10% Duck Feather.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.
The mannequin stands at 6'2" and has a 38" chest. It wears a size Medium.