Dear Friends! Please be aware that there is a fake version of our shop! Please make sure that you are on the site that ends with .com and NOT .shop! We have contacted the authorities and will update everyone as soon as we find out more! Please email us using "Contact Us" below.
Universal Works have shaken up the narrative by bringing an upside-down, inverted illumination of what it means to combine activewear with traditional shapes and silhouettes. The iconic Karhu M-logo has been used throughout but flipped to give a nod to the ‘W’ in Universal Works. Its origins stem from the word ‘Mestari’ - the Finnish word for ‘champion’. Feeling like a winner in the clothes and shoes we’re wearing is never a bad thing.
Product Code: F840001.
• Slip-resistant outsole equipped with a unique traction pattern.
• Hairy suede upper.
• Suede M-logo with co-branded print.
• M-logo on lateral side flipped to the ‘W’ in Universal Works.
• Leather ankle lining.
• Debossed Karhu logo on the heel.
• Reflective heel detail.
• Special edition woven tongue label.
• Special edition foam footbed with arch support.
• Special edition shoebox.
• Extra set of rope laces.