Click & Collect in Berlin! Buy online and pick up at store front Mo-Sa 11:00-14:00
The SVALBARD is made with a recycled wool / cashmere material from Fortex (Italy)
that has a breathable membrane bonded on the backside that makes it wind and waterproof.
As the name indicates, this jacket is made for the coldest winter!
It is filled with THIN DOWN, which is real re-invented down made as a fabric layer instead of putting down into small square compartments. So no quilting needed. No cold spots. This gives you maximum warmth - without bulking up the parka. Due to the breathable lining, you can still use this jacket when it is 0 degrees. In other words this jacket regulates the temperature much better then normal down jackets, where the down is put in plastic and has no breathability.
This jacket is suitable in temperatures from 0 to -25 degrees C, or easily colder if you layer up underneath.
The SVALBARD is tested by the JL team in -25 degrees C, only wearing a tshirt underneath and standing still for 30 minutes... no problem! The test was carried out in JL´s laboratorium, the outdoors of Trondheim, Norway!
• Norwegian design
• European manufactured
• Fabric from Fortex, Italy
• 150grm/m2 THIN DOWN® down insulation in body
• 60grm/m2 THIN DOWN® down insulation in the sleeves
• Composition: 68% Recycled Wool / 27% Polyamide / 5% Cashmere
• Waterproofness >10.000
• Breathable membrane
• Removable hood
• Hidden front zipper
• Push buttoning
• 2 inside safety pockets with zippers
• Suitable in temperatures from 0 to -25 degrees C
Size & Fit:
• Relaxed fit
• Adjustable pulling string, hidden on the inside to adjust the waist volume
• Centre back length from neck-hole, size M: 80 CM