Etnia Barcelona BRERA SUN SLBL 56
The first designs with this shape date to 1937. Initially produced with solar lenses to protect pilots in the U.S. Air Force. The model is a classic that has made it to the present day with more vigour than ever. Etnia Barcelona brings it into the Vintage collection while giving it a different personality. Golds, silvers, pinks, turquoises... combined as only Etnia Barcelona knows how. Temples engraved with contrasting art deco-inspired motifs. Acetate earpieces, laminated with herringbones, stripes, horn patterns... inject the Etnia Barcelona "DNA". The new flat lenses (base 2.5), a trend imported from the streets of NYC and Tokyo, generate very characteristic and futuristic reflections which, when combined with vintage shapes, give the model a current look.*
*Description courtesy of Etnia Barcelona
Note this model is size 56 which measures 13.9 cm across.
- Natural mineral glass lenses providing the clearest sight in the world.
- Shock-resistant with anti-scratch and anti-static electricity treatment.
- Maximum UV protection.
- Triple-layer anti-reflective interior.
- Resistant to temperatures of over 400ºC.
- Hydrophobic / Oleophobic, lenses.