Dear Friends! Please be aware that there is a fake version of our shop! Please make sure that you are on the site that ends with .com and NOT .shop! We have contacted the authorities and will update everyone as soon as we find out more! Please email us using "Contact Us" below.
This shirt is made of Cottonificio Albini’s superb linen and is 100% traceable. The flax used to weave the fabric is grown in Normandy, spun in Italy by the Lanificio and Canapificio Nazionale, dyed, woven and finished in the Italian plants of the Albini Group. The flax has the renowned Masters of Linen certificate. There is no shrinkage as the garment is pre-washed.
– Finest Italian linen
– Enzyme washed
– 100% linen, flax grown in France
– One inside chest pocket
– Natural mother-of-pearl buttons
– True to size, long sleeve, regular fit
– Model is 6’2/187 cm tall, with a 36″/90 cm chest and wears size M
– Machine wash at 40C
– Do not tumble dry as this destroys the fabric