Dear Friends! Please be aware that there is a fake version of our shop! Please make sure that you are on the site that ends with .com and NOT .shop! We have contacted the authorities and will update everyone as soon as we find out more! Please email us using "Contact Us" below.
This UW version of a mid-century American 'Garage' work shirt draws inspiration from a visit to a Japanese fast-food joint. It embraces an oversized design with a flat square collar and a straight hem, exuding a nostalgic vibe. The shirt features short split sides for a relaxed, boxy fit, along with two generously sized pockets with button-closure flaps. It's your go-to winter-ready piece!
This version is cut from super soft and marled flannel cotton. So cosy!
- Loose and boxy fit for a relaxed look.
- Two generously sized chest pockets with button-down flaps and a pen holder.
- Features a straight-cut hem for a clean finish.
- Secured with a six-button front closure.
- Simple collar design for a timeless aesthetic.
- Made from 100% Cotton.
- Trim: 100% Cotton.
- Maintain the quality by washing at 30 degrees.
- Avoid bleach and tumble drying.
- Use a warm iron as needed.
- Do not dry clean.
- It's advisable to wash similar colors together.